Meet Dr. Paxton
Kellie Paxton, D.M.D., M.S.
Dr. Paxton received her specialty training in Endodontics from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry. While completing her specialty training, she also earned a Master of Science degree in an accelerated program. Her thesis compared the efficacy of local anesthetics.
Dr. Paxton's goal is to provide professional care in a friendly, personalized environment. She welcomes you to her new practice, a state-of-the-art facility accompanied by the newest, specialized, endodontic equipment. She is committed to being current with the latest endodontic technologies and research.
- Specialization in Endodontics, University of Iowa College of Dentistry, Iowa City, IA
- Master of Science in Oral Biology, University of Iowa College of Dentistry, Iowa City, IA
- General Practice Residency, Truman Medical Center Lakewood, Kansas City, MO
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Louisville School of Dentistry, Louisville, KY
- Bachelor of Science (honors), University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
Philanthropic Program Participation:
- Adjunct Faculty, Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Resident Faculty, University of Iowa College of Dentistry, Iowa City, IA
- Attending Staff in Endodontics, Truman Medical Center Lakewood, Kansas City, MO
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry, Kansas City, MO
- Externship Program with the Indian Health Service, Navajo Reservation, Shiprock, NM
- Appalachia dental missions, Kentucky
- Tooth Prints Identification Program, Cameron, MO
- Elks Mobile Dental Program (for disadvantaged populations), Kansas City, MO
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Florida Association of Endodontists
- Fort Lauderdale Dental Study Club
- South Broward Dental Society